- Why should I choose to study with AIMQ Online?
- Are the courses affordable?
- Is online learning engaging?
- What support is available for students?
- Can I interact with other students?
- How long will it take to complete my course?
- Will AIMQ Online really help to advance my career?
- Do I need to have advanced computer skills?
- I have my computer with internet access. Do I need anything else?
- Do I have to undertake assessment with AIMQ Online courses?
- How can I pay for my course?
1. Why should I choose to study with AIMQ Online?
The Australian Institute of Management - Qld & NT is a national organisation with a 60 year history that specialises in the delivery of training in management and leadership.
Below are more reasons why thousands of Australians choose AIMQ Online:
- Study when you want
- Study where you want, even on the move
- Study at your own pace
- No classes to attend
- No travel expenses
- Expert coaching and support
- Nationally recognised courses - AIM Qld & NT is a Registered Training Organisation (Provider Number 0049)
2. Are the courses affordable?
Yes! Reduced overheads for online learning mean that we are able to keep the cost down. Members of AIM are also able to claim their members discount off all AIMQ Online courses.
3. Is online learning engaging?
Yes! All of our courses are written by experts in the field and our online learning environment has been specifically designed using the latest web-based interactive applications to make your learning experience as engaging as possible.
4. What support is available for students?
AIMQ has a pool of online Coaches who support students through their courses and assessments. You are able to contact your Coach through a specialised function in the learning environment and you can expect a response within 48 hours! Each Coach has industry experience of the subject matter in the course and is a trained learning facilitator.
5. Can I interact with other students?
Each course comes complete with Discussion Forums that are available to all the students studying that subject. The forums allow you and other students to share your ideas and thoughts on the subject matter, and to seek advice. Your Coach is also available to facilitate discussions online with students. Participation in the forums is not compulsory.
6. How long will it take to complete my course?
Typically an AIMQ Online course is about 8 hours of direct study, however there is the opportunity to undertake additional activities and readings. Click on the links as you go along to enhance your learning with the vast store of knowledge that is made available. If you choose to undertake the assessment add another 10 to 15 hours.
The good news is that the material has been arranged in modules to allow learning in 15-30 minute segments. Our research has found these segments can be fitted around other daily or weekly activities and with the handy index menu you can jump directly to the topic desired. Our courses are designed for flexibility - you can study as much, or as little, as you want each week.
7. Will AIMQ Online really help to advance my career?
Yes! Our courses are nationally recognised qualifications. Also, completing an online course proves to employers that you're self-motivated and can manage time effectively - both highly desirable traits.
8. Do I need to have advanced computer skills?
Absolutely not! All you need is a computer with an internet connection, a browser with the usual plug-ins and basic web navigation skills. AIMQ Online provides expert technical support to ensure a trouble-free learning experience.
9. I have my computer with internet access. Do I need anything else?
No. Everything you need is available through the online learning environment, including additional readings and support documents. Each course will suggest further reading material that you may wish to purchase but these are not essential for the completion of your course.
10. Do I have to undertake assessment with AIMQ Online courses?
No, assessment is optional. You can choose to study AIMQ Online courses for a skills boost only, however all of the courses form parts of one or more nationally recognised qualifications that you may choose to undertake.
11. How can I pay for my course?
Looking to start your AIMQ Online course straight away? It's easy, simply pay online with Visa or MasterCard or PayPal account and your login details will be sent to you within 1 business day.
If you would like to pay by American Express or Diners, please call AIMQ Online on 1300 882 895 to process the payment. We will then send you your course login details.
Need an invoice instead? Call 1300 882 895 to speak with one of our customer service consultants and a tax invoice will be raised for your course. You will receive access to the material upon receipt of payment, which can be made by direct debit, credit card or cheque.
Back to top